Fall Fun Festival
Elk Grove, CA – Elk Grove Soccer will host its inaugural U8 Fall Fun Festival, with players, spectators, volunteer referees, and coaches. The organization is very proud to host the event. We can take a maximum of 32 total teams in this festival (16 boys and 16 girls) with a tournament 7v7 layout for players to compete in. No offsides or blue line.
- Up to 32 teams total at U8
- $30 entry for all Elk Grove Soccer teams
- Medals for 1st / 2nd place
- Tournament format with brackets and semi-finals
- Guaranteed 3 games / 4 for semi finalists and 5 for finalists
Elk Grove Soccer is the largest combined recreation and competitive soccer organization in northern California, with over 4,725 recreation soccer players and 1,520 competitive soccer players. The organization also hosts a league for children with mental and physical disabilities so they can enjoy the beautiful game of soccer www.elkgrovesoccer.com